- Apply for a Credit One card online
- These cards are designed for consumers with less than perfect credit
- Approval is not guaranteed and application may be subject to a credit pull
The 4nt6d2 Credit One Bank Platinum Visa Card application will take about 5 minutes to complete and the applicant will have to provide their name, address, zip code, email address, and total monthly income. The applicants total monthly income can include part-time, full-time, or seasonal jobs, self employment, interest from investments, real estate rental payments (for all the slum lords out there), retirement payments, and public assistance payments (i.e. 100% PTSD Veterans Affairs payments).
A few facts about a Credit One Platinum Visa Card
- APR for purchases generally range between 15.90% to 24.40% based on credit score
- APR for cash advances generally ranges between 18.15% to 25.40%
- Credit One defines the due date as at least 24 days after the close of each billing cycle
- Minimum Interest Charge = $1.00
Please note by submitting an application the consumer agrees to allow Credit One Bank to obtain information from the applicants personal credit profile from one or more credit reporting agencies in order to conduct a pre-qualification for credit. The Credit One Platinum Visa Card is an ideal credit card for those looking to improve their credit history by making on time monthly payments.