Best Western Travel Card
- This card is a must for anyone who stays at Best Western hotels on a frequent basis
- This Travel Cards are accepted at over 4,100 Best Western properties worldwide
- Members can enter their card number to check their balance
The Best Western Travel Card is considered the Original Global Hotel Gift Card and comes in a variety of styles. The Best Western Travel Card is a prepaid gift card, which can be loaded with one of eleven different currencies (i.e. Swiss Franc, US Dollar, Swedish Krone) or with units. The card is an ideal way to pay for a Best Western hotel stay. The Best Western Travel Card is not personalized and anyone can use it.
Best Western Travel Card Comments
- The card is not a credit card and will not harm or improve a users credit score
- The card can be used by anyone once it has been purchased
- Some of the Best Western Travel Cards come with an expiration date
- At check-in, a guest simply presents the Travel Card or the Travel Card number, personal credit card or other form of payment guarantee, and a valid form of identification
- The total bill associated with a Best Western hotel stay will be deducted from the balance of the card
- Points and airline rewards cannot be earned when using a unit-loaded Travel Card
Any questions about the Best Western Travel Card can be directed to a customer service agent at 877-CARD-2TVL within North America or for those living down under in Australia please dial-up 800-232-885. Cards can be purchased online or at MOST Best Western Hotel locations. Travel cards cannot be shipped to PO Boxes and please allow up to 10 days for the card to arrived by US Mail (or the card can be sent via carrier if requested).