Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Obtain more information about the popular Chase Freedom credit card now with Unlimited branding
- The new Chase Freedom Unlimited card comes with 1.5% cash back on all purchase instead of the 1% cash back with the old Chase Freedom card
- Applicants who are approved should also receive a nice $150 bonus after they spend $500 on purchases within 3 months of opening the card
The Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is designed for those with a good to great credit score and is issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. who reserves the right to change or alter the details of this promotional offer at any time. Please note the Chase Freedom Unlimited $150 bonus will come in the form of 15,000 bonus points which can be exchange for $150 cash (or a variety of other reward program items like gift cards or electronics). As stated above in the talking points the Chase Freedom Unlimited member must put $500 on the card in the first 90 days in order to receive the $150 bonus and balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, and money orders do not qualify as a purchase.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Highlights
- Any Freedom card members who have received a bonus within the last 24 months will not qualify for this offer
- Some applicants will only receive a $25 bonus offer
- Members will earn 1.5% Cash Back rewards for each $1 spent (which equates to $0.015 in Cash Back rewards, which is equal to 1.5 points, for each $1 spent)
- Comes with 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases PLUS 0% Intro APR for 15 months on Chase balance transfers
- Offers $50,000 in Purchase Protection
- No annoying annual FEE
Chase Bank had to step up their game ever since American Express came out with the The Blue Cash Preferred Card which offers 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets and 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
Applying for the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card should take less than 60 seconds and any questions about the card or the application process can be directed to a Chase Bank customer service agent at 1 (800) 432-3117.