Children’s Place Super Hero Prize Game
- Enter to win a sweet 1k Children’s Place gift card and a Avengers: Age of Ultron screening with a prize pack
- The promotion is open to anyone in the US who are 18 years of age or older and a legal citizen (please not residents in the states of Nebraska and Alabama are not allowed to enter and residents in the state of Mississippi must be at least 21 years of age)
Entrants are allowed to enter a maximum of once per day resulting in 28 entries if the contestant enters everyday throughout the Children’s Place Super Hero Prize Game promotion. It should be noted that customers are only allowed a limit of one (1) Instant Win gameplay per person however.
Children’s Place 00 Gift Card Sweepstakes Fine PrintRelated: Apply for a loan at Lending Club with a personal funding code — lending club pre approval code
- The promotion will officially end on 11:59:59 PM ET on May 4, 2019
- Grand prize winners will be able to invite up to 60 family members and or friends to attend the private screening of the Avengers 2 movie
- The private screening will take place at one of the closest movie theater to the winners home
- A total of four (4) Instant Win Prizes will be awarded
- Instant win prizes will consist of four The Children’s Place gift card worth
- The estimated prize pool of all prizes is thought to be worth ,800 USD OR ,188.31 CDN
Canadian residents living in the areas of British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon are not allowed to participate in the Children’s Place Super Hero Prize Game for reasons unknown.
Children’s Place Lore
- High end children’s apparel and accessories retailer
- Headquartered at 500 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094
- Employs more than 4000 people and can be found on the NASDAQ exchange under ticker PLCE
Most Children’s Place location are the size of two football fields and cater to Children between the ages of 6 months to 14 years of age. Many of the firms locations can be found around upscale suburbia malls around the outlying of major US/Canadian cities.