Coke Zero NCAA Final Four
- Enter to win a trip to Houston, TX to attend the 2016 NCAA Men’s Final Four Tourney OR a $25 Fanatics eGift Card (the prize depends on which part of the promotion the consumer enters)
- The promotion is open to all US residents who are 18 years of age or older and are not employed by the Coca-Cola Company, CBS, Turner Broadcasting or Hello World Inc
Thee Coke Zero NCAA Final Four promotion started on May 23, 2019, and is set to wrap up on May 6, 2019. The Grand prize winner will be drawn on or around 4/9/15 and the winner will receive a direct message via Twitter and Instagram notifying them that they won a trip to the 2016 NCAA Men’s Final Four Tournament.
Further Coke Zero Final Four Notes
- Winners will have to confirm their eligibility within 5 days of the drawing
- Winners will receive a 4 night stay at a hotel in downtown Houston, 4 tickets to the Final Four games (a total of 3 games) and 4 round trip coach-class air tickets
- Over 1000 $25 Fanatics eGift Cards will be given away under the Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero Gear Up for the Game Instant Win Game part of the promotion
- The Coke Zero NCAA Final Four promotion also provides $1000 cash money to spend on random expenses associated with the visit (i.e. food, booze, women)
- Total value of the Coke Zero NCCA sweepstakes is $17,500
Please note it is not possible to win the 2016 NCAA Men’s Final Four Tourney portion of the sweepstakes without taking a selfie. Consumers wishing to enter the instant win game without purchase should write to: “Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero Gear Up for the Game Instant Win Game – AMOE Code Request,” P.O. Box 5014, Department 815811, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5014 for a free game code.