- For loads that are considered “less than a truckload,” FedEx offers two freight services: FedEx Freight Priority, which focuses on speed, and FedEx Freight Economy, when saving money is the more important issue
- On May 4, 2019, FedEx Freight introduced new zone based pricing, where the cost of a shipment is decided according to what zone the package is being sent to and from
- Shipping to Canada is easy with FedEx Freight, as they offer both next day and fast transit shipping options from the USA to Canada
One of the most popular advantages of corporate shipping with FedEx Freight is American Express’ “Open Savings” benefit. With AmEx and FedEx, each eligible dollar spent with FedEx automatically gives customers discounts on an American Express statement or even more AmEx Membership Rewards points.
FedEx Freights Highlights
- With FedEx Ship Manager, customers can create FedEx shipping labels for any FedEx shipment (Freight, FedEx Express or FedEx Ground) package shipments all in one convenient place
- Easy to use
- Companies who have shipped with FedEx Freight or customers getting a FedEx freight shipment can easily track their package with the “Track a Shipment” box
- Up to 30 FedEx tracking numbers can be searched at once
- Please direct all FedEx Freight questions to 800.463.3339
- The FedEx Freight Customer Relations Department can be reached at 3875 Airways, Module H3 Department 4634, Memphis, TN 38116
What is FedEx Freight Quick Access?
The “Quick Access” portion of the FedEx Freight site gives customers the chance to handle a number of different tasks, like getting rates and transit time estimations for a FedEx Freight shipment, scheduling a FedEx Freight pickup, generating a FedEx Freight Bill of Lading, find locations where FedEx Freight can be dropped off, accessing “My FedEx Calendar” to see when shipments are departing and arriving, and filing a FedEx Freight insurance claim for a lost or damaged package.