Find My Card Capital One
- Provide information to find out if you’re pre-qualified for a Capital One credit card
- The process should take less than 60 seconds to complete
It should be noted applicants must be 18 years of age or older to obtain a credit card AND 21 years of age or older in order to use the pre-qualified for a Capital One credit card service. Applicants will also be asked to rate their credit level as “excellent”, “average” or “rebuilding” (if the applicants selects rebuilding the odds of them being approved for any type of Capital One credit card will decrease).
Capital One Card Questionnaire NotesRelated: why anyone in the world would apply for a credit card other than Capital One? Ckeck ou about getmyoffer.capitalone.com get
- Will take less than 60 seconds to receive a response in MOST cases
- Applicants will be asked to pick what type of reward they prefer: travel rewards, cash back, low-interest or not sure
- Applying for a Find My Card Capital One offer will not hard (or improve) a credit score
- Customers will have to provide their name and address (PO Boxes are not allowed to be used during the Capital One Card Questionnaire application)
This service is offered by the Capital One Financial Corporation and Terms and Conditions set forth below without limitation or qualification.
- US bank holding company
- Operates in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada
- Most of their profits comes in the form of credit cards
Capital One Financial is headquartered at 1680 Capital One Drive, McLean, VA 22102 and serves consumers (i.e. every day Joe and Jane), small businesses, and commercial clients (big firms).