Go Program Card Activation
- Activate a MasterCard associated with the GoProgram or register an account
- ALL card account are protected by a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and are FDIC insured
It should be noted that a GO PROGRAM customer can activate a card by dialing the phone number found in the front of the MasterCard that was received via US mail as part of the GoProgram enrollment package. The card can be used anywhere the customer sees the MasterCard logo and any questions about the WAY2GOCARD can be directed to 888-929-2460.
Who uses the Way2Go MasterCard?
- Oklahoma Retired Teachers
- Delta Airlines
- South Carolina DSS
- Virginia Department of Tax
- Detroit Housing Commission
- North Hampton County
- Oklahoma Fire Fighters
The 888-929-2460 Go Program Card Activation customer care hot line can be used to report a lost or stolen card, change a PIN, obtain current balance and register a complaint.
MasterCard Incorporated Business Lore
- State of the art multinational tech/financial service firm
- Founded under the name Master Charge: The Interbank Card in 1966
- Offers payment solutions under the brand names MasterCard, Maestro, and Cirrus brands
MasterCard Worldwide is headquartered at 2000 Purchase Street, Purchase, NY 10577 and is one of the largest issuers of credit cards in the universe. The firm uses cut throat business strategies to stay on top of the credit card game and edge out rivals Visa and American Express (although sometimes those firms get the better of MasterCard).