- Allows a consumer to take a survey related to current health research initiatives
- Consumers will need the survey pass code in order to begin and will usually receive a $5 check for their time
The Healthy Survey pass code can be found on the survey invitation and will be 6 OR 9 characters long. The pass code will be a mix of numbers and letters i.e. HAX123 i.e. QAS123456. The Healthy Survey is operated by PatientPoint, LLC and each survey will take a minimum of 10 minutes to take. ALL feedback will be used to improve the quality and effectiveness of the health information provide to physicians and their patients. The survey will cover important health topics to include healthy lifestyles, as well as illnesses (cancer, diabetes), treatment options and required (optional) medications.
Healthy Survey Notes
- Will assist doctors in providing better care to their patients
- Most responders state the survey will take around 20 minutes to complete
- It will take 6-8 weeks to receive a $5.00 check
- The Healthy Survey is limited to only one per household
- The survey will also inquire about pharmaceutical and over-the-counter products in relation to health care
- Consumers health information will be kept secure and will never be sold to a third-party
- Doctors office location will be needed i.e. Physician’s Office Phone Number (including area code) :example: 2123343367
The Healthy Survey can be reached by Email at email@example.com or by mail by writing to: Healthy Advice Networks, 8230 Montgomery Rd., Suite 300, Cincinnati, OH 45236. If the consumer enter the wrong code they will receive the following response “The code you entered was not found!”.