My 100 Bank
- Access an online banking account with Centennial Bank
- This is a free online banking service (simple and fast)
- Owned by Centennial Bank and operated by Flex 360
In order to access a My 100 Bank account online the customer must have one of the following browsers installed on their computer: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari. Once the customer has secured their MY100BANK.COM account they can order new checks, transfer funds, pay bills, enroll in mobile banking (a must for any Centennial Bank customer with access to a mobile device), sign up for account alerts (i.e.minimum and maximum balance thresholds, NSF/OD activity, loan payment and time deposit renewal information), and pay Uncle Sam using the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System tax payment service which comes with all MY100Bank.com online banking accounts. Please note the transferring funds option is designed for Centennial Bank accounts only. Customers will also want to check out the My 100 Bank e-statements service as it includes the exact same comprehensive information as a paper statement, helps saves trees (Al Gore would be proud), and account holders will also receive images of the front of cancelled checks. The Centennial Bank mobile app is a free download and can be secured via the iTunes App Store or Google Play. Any questions in regards to the online banking service courtesy of My 100 Bank can be directed to 1-877-591-4663 (this toll-free number can also be used to hear an account balance, hear recent transactions, and search for old purchases).
- Another run of the mill online banking service
- Comes with all the bells and whistles associated with all online banking services
- Find Centennial Bank locations and ATMs
- Customers are allowed to transfers funds from one account to another over the phone but will be charged a small fee
- All general questions can be directed to 888-372-9788, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST. Saturday hours are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. CST.