Pepsi CMA Fest
- Win a chance the go to the CMA Music Festival madness in Nashville TN that will run from June 11-14th
- The festival is spread out over 3 days and each one is more exciting than the next according to the news media and previous review from concert goers
If you’re lucky you might be able to attend without doing anything more than simply entering a few details. Visit the Pepsi ‘Out of the Blue’ CMA Music Festival Sweepstakes promotional website to enter. After you’ve entered your email address along with a few other details you’re done. We might be seeing you in Nashville next month dancing to some awesome music while trying to balance a drink in each hand.
Pepsi CMA Fest Notes
- If you have your mobile handy you can enter the competition by sending a text message with the letters ‘CMA’ to 876765
- After you’ve sent your text message you will receive a single message back telling you everything is good
- Don’t worry about being charged a crazy rate as your normal carrier rates apply
- Again, after you’ve received your message you just need to sit back and wait for the good news
More Than Just A Festival
By now you already know you get to attend a great music festival, but how exactly will it all come together?
If you win the weekly sweepstakes you will win 4 tickets to the festival. You and 3 of your favorite people will be flown to Nashville from your closest home airport on June 11th and you’ll be flown home on June 14th.
During your 3 night/4 day trip you’ll be put up in a hotel and you’ll have transport to/from the airport and festival events.
Along with your tickets you’ll also receive $800 in spending money + a Pepsi goodie bag for each person.
Beware Of The Rules
Just like most things in life there are certain rules that apply. Don’t bother wasting your time trying to enter the competition if you don’t fit the criteria otherwise you won’t get your hands on the golden tickets even if you do win.
Thankfully there are only a couple of important conditions that need to be met:
You need to be at least 18 years old (19 if from AL/NE)
You need to be a legal resident of the US
Please note contestants are allowed to enter once, either by text or online.