QB Online Login
- Allows access to a QuickBooks account online
- The most popular feature of the online service allows the customer to connect their bank account and QuickBooks Online downloads transactions automatically
For new customer to QuickBooks with questions please dial Call toll-free: (800) 286-6800 From Mon. to Fri. 6am – 6pm (PT) or use the live chat feature that is available on the page. QB online also offers a FREE 30 day trial that includes subscriptions to the following QB services: QuickBooks Online Simple Start with Payroll, QuickBooks Online Essentials with Payroll, or QuickBooks Login Online Plus with Payroll. Customers can cancel the service anytime within the 30 day period to avoid future charges OR they will be charged $31.20/month for the service.
QB Online Fine Notes
- To cancel the free trial please dial 866-272-8734 x111
- Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Online or Payroll offers. QuickBooks Payroll is not available with QuickBooks Self-Employed
- Any offers/promotion by Intuit and QuickBooks are subject to end at any point and can likewise be extended by the firms
- Self employed QuickBooks services are the cheapest checking in at $9.99 a month
- The QB self-employed program is designed for those who are Freelancers, contractors, and/or home-based entrepreneurs
It should be noted that QuickBooks is compatible with most devices to include the PC, Mac, smartphone & tablet devices. Customers can use QB programs to track business expenses, manage and pay bills, create invoices, maximize tax reductions and download bank statements.
QuickBooks Business Profile
- State of the art accounting software program
- Developed and published by Intuit
- Caters to both small and medium-sized business (large businesses should look else where)
Believe it or not QuickBooks dates all the way back to 1983 when tech gurus Scott Cook and Tom Proulx came up with the Quicken tax product in Mountain View, California. Many in the industry though QuickBooks would fall flat on its face but they have proved skeptics wrong with millions of dollars worth of sales.