Reese’s Puff Gameday
- Enter to win $5000 or a $25 Fanatics digital gift code
- The Reese’s Puff Gameday sweepstakes will end on May 4, 2019 and is open to legal residents of the US who are 18 years of age or older
- The promotion is sponsored by General Mills Sales, Inc. and Prize Logic, LLC will administer the prize draws
The Reese’s Puff Instant Win Sweepstakes limits contestants to one entry per day during the course of the promotion and the lucky $5000 winner will be drawn on or around May 5, 2019 (please note that each selected potential winner is deemed a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with the Reese’s Puff Gameday Official Rules). The total value of all prizes to be given away during the Reese’s Puff Instant Win Sweepstakes is listed as $7500.
Reese’s Puff Instant Win Sweepstakes
- Official starting and ending date is listed as May 29, 2019 (starting) and May 4, 2019 (ending)
- 100 $25 Fanatics digital gift codes will be given away during the promotion
- The $5000 prize will be awarded to the winner in the form of as check and is subject to Federal and State taxes
- Potential Sweepstakes Prize winner ($5000 or the gift codes) will be notified by telephone or e-mail
- The odds of actually winning a Sweepstakes Prize associated with the Reese’s Puff Instant Win promotion will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period
In order to obtain a list of winners associated with the sweepstakes please write to: Reese’s Puffs Game Day Sweepstakes and Instant Win 6 Game – Winners Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325… please make sure all request are made by 5/31/16.
- Golden Valley based consumer foods company
- Founded in 1928 out of Minnesota by Mr. James Ford Bell
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol GIS
General Mills offers popular food products such as Kix (cereal), Lucky Charms (cereal), Hamburger Helper (a tasty meal featuring ground hamburger), Annie’s Pizza, and Nature Valley (snack product).