Rent The Run Way Ford Fusion
- The Ford Motor Company is sponsoring the “Making It Happen Sweepstakes” in which one lucky winner will drive home a 2015 Ford Fusion PLUS a $1,000 gift card redeemable at rent the runway
- The promotion will run until July 31 2015 and the contestant must be 18 years of age or older in order to win
The grand prize drawing will be held on June 5, 2019 and Exposure Marketing & Promotion, Inc will be responsible for drawing the lucky winner (the odds of winning depend on how many people sign up). Contestants are limited to ne entry per person or email address and the Maximum ARV of Grand Prize is $38,000.
Making It Happen Sweepstakes Notes
- No purchase is required in order to enter the Rent The Run Way Ford Fusion promotion
- The grand prize winner will be responsible for all additional cost associated with taking possession of a new auto
- Winner must take delivery of vehicle within 30 days of notice of availability from Sponsor-selected dealer near winner’s residence
- Employees of the Ford Motor Company and Exposure Marketing & Promotion, Inc are prohibited from entry
- Contestants will have the option of opting in to receive special news and promotion from Ford when signing up for the Making It Happen Ford Fusion Sweepstakes
- Opting in to the special news and promotion offer will not increase the contestants odds of winning the Fusion
Thee Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes on prize and will be required to provide his/her Social Security number or tax ID# for tax reporting purposes. The Sponsor (aka Ford Motor Company) will file where required an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the value of prize.
Ford Motor Company Business Lore
- Legendary American auto manufacturer
- Founded in 1903 by Henry Ford
- Headquartered at One American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126
The Ford Motor Company is a member of the S&P 500 and is rivaled by General Motors. The firm major share holders include Evercore Trust Company, N.A. and the Vanguard Group.