Sam’s Club Discover
- Access a Sam’s Club Discover card account online
- The service is designed for both consumer credit and business credit accounts
- The service is operated by Synchrony Bank
The Sam’s Club Discover online account management service requires the member to login with a user ID and password (new users to the service will have to go through a short registration process). In order to register for the Sam’s Club Consumer Credit Card the member will need to provide their name as it appears on your Credit Card, last four digits of their Sam’s Club account number and the billing zip code.
How to tell the difference between a Sam’s Club Discover consumer vs business account?
- Consumer accounts will start with the following numbers: 7714, 604599, 6032204, or 52133
- Business card accounts will start with the following numbers: 7715, 604600, 6032205, 040, or 556053
Any questions in regards to the Sam’s Club Discover service can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 964-1917.