Tell Boston Pizza
- Take a short survey in regards to a visit to Boston Pizza
- The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and customers who finish all of it will be entered into a prize draw for a $200 gift card to any Boston Pizza
- Please have the 15 digit Tell Boston Pizza survey code on hand when taking the survey
Boston Pizza slices up some of the best pizza on the East coast and value all the feedback they receive from their loyal customers. The promotional firm of Leger Metrics Inc. will operate the contest associated with the survey while Boston Pizza International Inc. is listed as the sponsor. Customers can enter the $200 gift card drawing with or without purchasing a fresh pie from the Boston Pizza (to enter without purchase simple fill out the form found at http://npn.tellbostonpizza.com). One $200 gift card will be awarded per month per customer.
Notes and Rules associated with the Tell Boston Pizza Survey Sweeps
- Contestants are allowed to enter a maximum of twice per any consecutive 30 day period
- The odds of winning a Monthly Prize in respect of any particular Month during the Contest Period are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during that particular Month of the Contest Period
- Leger Metrics Inc. will attempt to contact the winner for three business days following the draw
Despite the name the Boston Pizza company is a Canadian based pizza outfit that often goes by the names BP or “Bo Pi”. The firm specializes in pizza, pasta, and wings and was founded all the way back in 1965. Boston Pizza has proudly been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for 21 consecutive years. It should be noted that Boston Pizza restaurants DO NOT serve alcoholic beverages at this time. Some of the better menu items when stopping in a Boston Pizza include the Boston Brute sand which, Spicy Steak & potatoes Pizza, and the Jambalaya fettuccine.