- Customers are encouraged to take a survey related to their purchase at Hollister in order to improve customer service and expectations
- In order to entice the customer to take the Tell HCO survey customers who complete the survey will receive a coupon
- Please have the Hollister store number, register number, and date of purchase (all of which can be found on the Hollister receipt)
Customers who complete the survey in full will earn themselves a nice little $10 off coupon which MUST be used within 30 days and the purchase must be $50 or more. The Tell HCO survey code number will be 16 digits long and Hollister coupon cannot be used with any other promotional item. All survey data will be used to improve the Hollister customer experience and any customers with something specific are best to contact the customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all survey information will be used to improve the service at Hollister and the customers information will never be shared or sold to a third party.
Hollister & Co.
- Popular American lifestyle brand that markets to popular 14 to 18 year olds
- Global shipping is available when ordering from Hollister Co
- Any questions about Hollister can be directed to a customer rep at 866.426.1285
Hollister offers gift cards in the amounts of $25, $50, $100, or $200 and makes a perfect Christmas, Birthday, or Wedding present. Hollister Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and the sales of all Hollister Gift Cards are final and will not be refunded. Customers are allowed to use Hollister gift cards online but will need the 16 digit account number including PIN at the time of checkout.
The company is owned and operated by Abercrombie & Fitch Co. and are rivaled by The Gap, J Crew, and the American Eagle Outfitters. The Abercrombie & Fitch Co. corporate office is based at 6301 Fitch Path New Albany, OH 43054 and can be reached at 614-283-6500. Abercrombie & Fitch Co. can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol ANF.