Tell Pet Supplies Plus Survey
- Take the Pet Supplies Plus satisfaction survey for the chance to be entered to win a $100 gift card
- Six winners (one each month) will be chosen from all eligible entries – the Pet Supplies Plus customer survey and mail in entries
- To be eligible to win the $100 Pet Supplies Plus gift card, entrants must be at least 18 years old, and a legal US resident
To take the Pet Supplies Plus satisfaction survey, customers will need the 4 digit store number of the Pet Supplies Plus location they visited, the transaction number from their receipt, and their personal information.
$100 tELL Pet Supplies Plus contest
- Starts on Dec. 1, 2015, and runs through May 31, 2019
- Six $100 Pet Supplies Plus gift cards will be given away, one for each month this sweepstakes is open
- A random drawing will occur on or about the 10th day of each month to determine the $100 winner
Customers can enter to win the $100 gift card by mail by sending a postcard with their name, address, and telephone number to Pet Supplies Plus Customer Service Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3574, Southbury, CT 06488. There is a limit of one entry per person, regardless of the method they choose to enter.
Any Pet Supplies Plus shopper can take the service survey, but only shoppers who are at least 18 years old and who are legal US residents can enter to win the $100 gift card
More about Pet Supplies Plus
Pet Supplies Plus was founded in 1988 in Redford, Michigan and has 325 store locations today across the United States. In recent years, it was the third largest pet food retailer in America. Pet Supply Plus stores are known for having a convenient self-service dog washing station in each store. The store is also known for keeping free sample dog biscuits at “nose level” so dogs can take samples while shopping with their owners.