- Provide feedback in relation to a purchase at Rexall drugstores
- Customers who complete the survey in full will earn a $5 off coupon that can be used at any Rexall location
- Besides the coupon survey customers will also be entered into a sweepstakes where they could win $1000
- Customers who toss the Rexall receipt in the trash can will not be able to take the survey
- The survey canno tbe taken by phone or US Mail
To start the Tell Rexall survey customers will need the survey entry code, the amount of money spent at Rexall, plus the time/date of visit. All of this information can be found on the Rexall receipt and Tell Rexalll survey entry code will be a total of 12 digits long. The survey is powered by the InMoment company and all feedback will be used to improve customer relation at the location in which the Rexall purchase took place. Please note that the customer’s information (i.e. name, address) will never be shared with Rexall employees and all information provided during the course of the survey will be kept confidential and will only be used to increase the quality of the product and service.
TellRexall.com Survey Notes
- Customers are only allowed 4 entries per household, every 30 days
- The $1000 daily sweepstakes giveaway is sponsored by Empathica Inc. across multiple international clients
- Skill testing question may be required by jurisdiction (this is common if the winner live in the country of Canada)
- Make a purchase at Rexall
- Provide feedback
- Enter the $1000 cash prize sweepstakes and collect the coupon
- Sleep easy and dream about how to spend the $1000 cash prize
Rexall was founded by Louis K. Liggett in Boston, Massachusetts with around $4,000. Rexall is a private firm that is owned and operated by the Katz Group of Companies. Common patient services found at Rexall include lung age test (a must test for smokers), clot control, flu vaccine injections (a must for people over the age of 60), and a unique Ready-2-Quit program in which a Rexall pharmacist provides the smoker with support, information and contact touch points throughout quit smoking process. Customers can contact Rexall toll-free at 1-877-378-4100 Monday to Friday 9 AM – 5 PM EST with any questions or concerns they have about the company and their products. The Rexall corporate office is based at Katz Group Canada Ltd., 5965 Coopers Avenue, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1R9.