Turn Up The Fun Mixer
- Enter for a chance to win a trip to The City Of Angels to attend the Pandora Summer Crush concert
- The Pandora Summer Crush concert will take place on 8/11/15 and the winner must be able to travel on that date
The Turn Up The Fun Mixer promotion will provide the winner with TWO tickets to Los Angeles CA (airfare and hotel) and TWO concert tickets. Other lesser prizes that can be won in the Starbucks Frappuccino Sweepstakes Promotion include a JBL Synchros E40 BT Headphones, JBL Pulse Bluetooth wireless speakers or Pandora One Gift Subscriptions.
Turn Up The Fun Mixer Promo Notes
- Open to legal residents of the US who are 18 years of age or older
- Residents in the states of Alabama or Nebraska must be 19 years of age or older due to state laws
- The grand prize winner will receive $600 spending cash
- A three night hotel stay will be covered
- The promotion will run until June 4, 2019
- Contestants are allowed to enter once a day
- Seattle-based Coffee company
- Considered the most popular coffee shop in the world
- Sells coffee both in Starbucks stores and grocery markets through out the US
The Starbucks Corporation is based at 2401 Utah Avenue South, Seattle, Washington, United States and has over 21,000 shops. The firm was founded in 1971 by teachers Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl and aspiring song writer Gordon Bowker. The “three amigos” all attended the University of San Francisco and have a passion for freshly brewed, great tasting coffee. Up until Starbucks there were few very coffee companies offering quality, high-end coffee through retail shops.
Popular Starbucks Menu Items
- Birthday Cake Pop (mostly a child’s item)
- Americano (high-end coffee for wealthy adults)
- Starbucks Dark Roast (coffee designed for the average middle class family member)
- Blonde Roast (light and easy to drink)
- Freshly brewed Starbucks Iced Coffee Blend with milk (a popular summer time drink)
Starbucks has both a Facebook/Twitter page and can be reached by calling 800-Starbuc (800-782-7282). Starbucks customer service inquiries via mail can be sent to: Starbucks Customer Service PO Box 6363 Dover, DE 19905-6363.