Yard House Survey
- Bark up the Yard House and then take a survey in regards to the visit
- YardHouseSurvey.com requires the survey ID in order to complete
- The survey ID can be found on the Yard House customer receipt
YardHouseSurvey.com will take about 5 minutes to complete and customers can sleep easy knowing their feedback will only be used to increase the customer service at the Yard House in question. Once the customer has provided the Yard House survey ID number they will be asked a variety of questions in regards to their visit and the quality of the food. Customers will want to be honest as all feedback will be used for hiring and firing decisions. Customers must take the Yard House customer survey within 7 days of their visit and the survey is only available online. Sweepstakes fan boys will be happy to learn that they will earn an entry into a $1000 prize draw once they complete the Yard House survey (no purchase is required in order to enter). The Yard house survey sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
YardHouseSurvey.com Sweepstakes Notes
- Sweepstakes sponsor is listed as GMRI Inc.
- Sweepstakes administrator is listed as Promotion Mechanics Inc.
- Sponsor reserves the right to order background check on any of the contestants
- GMRI reserves the right to modify or terminate the Yard House survey sweepstakes promotion at anytime for any reason
- A free entry can be gained by US Mail (see Yard House promotional rules below)
- Total value of all prizes associated with one entry period is listed as $6000
- One grand prize will be awarded in the form of a check for $1000
- One hundred second place prizes will be awarded in the form of a check for $50 (not to shabby for a second place prize)